Tuesday 11 December 2012

Aztec Print Blouse In White

Hi and Assalammualaikum. :)

I really really reallyyyy wanna buy Aztec Print Blouse In White from FashionValet. But they're already OUT OF STOCK! than I waited until it has stock and yesterday the availability for the blouse is 'IN STOCK'. I was so happy and i told my mum to bank in the money. My mum said "ok dear, tomorrow(Tuesday) we'll go bank in the money." so, I go to the website to order it and guess what, by the time I want to order it, the blouse's currently OUT OF STOCK again! It was so fast! And I was so pissed off yesterday because I didn't get a chance to buy that thing! I sent an email to them but they didn't reply. I don't know how long do I have to wait until it has stock so I can order it as soon as possible and pay it. Ya Allah, give me the chance to buy that blouse. Aamiin. :) well, let's hope for it. Oh ya, the price of that blouse is kinda expensive. :/ Well what to do. I FREAKING LOVE IT! :D

Aztec Print Blouse In White
click here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment